Being online is a great way to reach thousands of potential clients from all corners of your city.
when skimming through the website of a business they are considering to hire. Reviews and testimonials are like digital word of mouth for your business, they make you look more professional and reliable.
Reasons Your Business Needs Reviews
1. 92% of consumers now read online reviews vs. 88% in 2014
2. 88% of consumers trust reviews as much as personal recommendations
3. Star rating is the number one factor used by consumers to judge a business
4. 94% of consumers would use a business with a four-star rating or higher
5. 72% of buyers will take action ONLY after reading a positive review
6. Only 14% of consumers would consider using a business with a one or two-star rating
7. For every 5 Star review a business has its revenue may increase by 5%-9% according to the Harvard Business Review
8. 68% say positive reviews make them trust a local business more
9. 44% say a review must be written within one month to be relevant. This highlights the importance of recency in reviews!
10. Only reviews from friends and family are trusted more than online reviews. Reviews from experts and celebrity endorsements are less trusted than online reviews
11. 43% of consumers search a business by reviews at least one time per month
12. 60% of consumers have searched a business at least six times per year vs. 56% in 2014
13. 73% of consumers form an opinion by reading up to six reviews
14. 88% of consumers form an opinion by reading up to ten reviews vs. 84% in 2014. This means it’s important to have a large body of reviews, as customers are reading more reviews now than in all years past.
15. Over half of young people aged 18 to 34 say they trust online reviews more than the opinions of friends and family
16. 88% of online shoppers incorporate reviews into their purchase decision
17. 26% of consumers say it’s important that a local business responds to its reviews
18. Reviews produce an average of 18% uplift in sales
19. 51% of consumers will select a local business if it has positive reviews
20. 48% will visit a company’s website after reading positive reviews
21. 23% will visit the business premises directly after reading positive reviews
22. 9% of consumers will phone a business after reading positive reviews
23. Reviews are especially important for local searches as they influence up to 10% of the ranking
24. 58% of consumers said they have recently (within the past five years) began leaving more and more online reviews based upon customer service
25. Reviews of 50 or more, per product can mean a 4.6% increase in conversion rates
The best reviews are the ones that talk a bit about the services you offer and how good you are at solving problems in that field. They can be even more influential than the rest of the copy on your site.
Best way to get reviews
Always ask for reviews from your customers, as soon as you finish your job for them.
If you don’t have reviews yet
Nevertheless, there is another way to get reviews for your site, and Cuztomers can help with that. We can help you get great reviews online.
Talk To Us Today
Experience and Knowledgeable